Monday, July 20, 2009

What’s Wrong with These Pictures?

I’m sure you are looking at the food. But look closer.

Cue the soundtrack from Jaws.
I was taking pictures for my
food blog outside on my deck. The food was placed on my tempered glass outdoor table and Beckett was hanging around. I guess he figured the closest he could get to the food was to be right underneath it, where he could see it. Come to think of it, with the bright sun all he could see was the plate, more specifically the outline of the plate. Like the way they say a shark sees the outline of a turtle or a person on a surfboard resembling a turtle from the depths below. Right before they strike. I did give him some pea pods and salmon skin after the photo shoot, so don’t feel sorry for him.



1 comment:

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

:) - he was helping mommy - just giving it a kinda home look - see the dog is hanging around ;)

Deb
Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ