Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moses Acosta - Bull Terrier Lover

This is my dad - the man who brought bull terriers into my life. He bought me my first, a fawn and white girl named Lily, when I was nine years old. No one has been a greater supporter of my showing and breeding than my dad. He loves each and every one of these critters. My dad lives in NYC and he hadn't seen any of the BTs in a while....he needed a bully fix. So last Saturday we drove into the city with Rose (Legacy Lucky Rose of Winsor) in tow. She had met my dad about 1 year ago; she didn't need to be reminded! I plopped her on the couch as I thought it would be the easiest way to get a picture of them both, and I quickly snapped these in less than a minute. I accused him of hiding liver behind his ear, but no, it was just the combination of a very sweet girl and a man who loves the dogs - and they know it! The pics are shown in order as the love unfolded.







2 comments:

Nicole Mulkern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those pics of Rose and your Dad are just beautiful Dede :-)