Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All About Dog Shows

I had the opportunity to tape an NPR (National Public Radio) segment on bull terriers and dog showing...the first minute is a bit provocative, but give it a chance and I think you will enjoy it. The host, Faith Middleton, is a two-time Peabody Award winner and loves bull terriers! Have a listen:

CLICK HERE for the Podcast


and here are some of the pics, now more grown up. We do have a black brindle male to place in a pet home, so feel free to contact me.

3 comments:

miles to go said...

Great interview, Dede. Had to laugh about the "money" discussion!! Definitely more "out" than "in"!!! Good to have someone like you out there giving the breed good PR.

Dede Wilson said...

TY. I hope more people listen and respond. As you seem to understand, there are backyard breeders, and then there are the breeders who are the guardians of a breed. Who love the breed and mate animals for the betterment of the future of the breed. This is what I try to do. And it is Hard and it is Expensive! But I love it and I cant imagine my life w/o my bull terriers.

DUMAS said...

Este perro Brindle esta precioso, saludos desde Venezuela, tienes hermosas fotografias,